for clients and visitors to hotel Tvrz Orlice
These Accommodation and Operating Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Accommodation Rules”) apply to accommodation in rooms and apartments of the Hotel Tvrz Orlice, at Orlice No. 1, 561 51 Letohrad (hereinafter referred to as the “Accommodation Facilities”), operated by EYWAN sro registered office Orlice 1, 561 51 Letohrad, IČ: 27544192, DIČ: CZ27544192 (hereinafter referred to as the “landlord”), as well as other services provided in the accommodation facility to its guests and visitors. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties to the contract for accommodation in accommodation facilities, on the basis of which the accommodated and the visitor (hereinafter also “guest”, “accommodated”, etc.) the right to temporary and time-limited accommodation and other additional services are governed by provisions of these Accommodation Rules, which were issued by the landlord pursuant to the provisions of § 754 paragraph 2 of Act no. No. 40/1964 Coll., and the guest got acquainted with these accommodation rules (and at the same time accepts them without reservations) before concluding the accommodation contract on the landlord’s website http://www.tvrzorlice.cz, which the guest confirms by entering the accommodation facility , or by paying a deposit-reservation for accommodation, or by paying the price of the service provided in the accommodation facility, or by another factual act (eg sending an accommodation reservation order electronically via email to the landlord, sending a request to use services provided to guests in the accommodation facility via email or other similar electronic communications addressed to the landlord, by fax, in writing, which were addressed to the landlord, etc.), from which it will be apparent that he is interested in concluding a contract with the landlord or using the services provided in the accommodation facilityby the landlord, etc. The accommodation contract and the contract for the provision of services in the accommodation facility is concluded by sending the landlord’s confirmation of acceptance of the accommodation order (sending accommodation booking confirmation) electronically or in another similar way in the accommodation facility (by signing in the book of accommodated persons) or by another factual act which shows that the guest is interested in using the accommodation facility.
1. Upon arrival at the accommodation, the guest shall present to the accommodation provider, or a person authorized by him, personal documents (valid ID card, valid passport, or other identity document) of all accommodated persons. Upon presentation of proof of identity, the guest will receive a hotel card and will be entered in the hotel guest book. For accommodation and services provided, the guest is obliged to pay the landlord the price in accordance with the valid price list, usually at the end of the stay, but no longer than for a one-week stay. The price of accommodation is payable upon presentation of the bill (the guest is entitled to be issued an invoice with future maturity only if he has the prior written consent of the director of the landlord). The price list of temporary accommodation and the price list of provided services can be viewed at the reception of the accommodation facility and at the same time on the website http://www.tvrzorlice.cz, with the guest confirming that or accepts contracts for the provision of services and the price of accommodation and services provided in the accommodation facility. Familiarization with the content of the price list of services and acceptance of the price list of services by the guest results from the guest’s entry into the accommodation facility, or by paying a deposit-reservation for accommodation, or by paying the price of the service provided in the accommodation facility, or by another act by email to the landlord, by sending a request to use the services provided to guests in the accommodation facility by email or other similar electronic communication addressed to the landlord, fax, in writing, which were addressed to the landlord, etc.), delivery of confirmation of accommodation reservation by the landlord, etc. Payment of the accommodation price can be made in cash or by credit card.
2. The landlord is entitled, for reasons worthy of special consideration, to provide the guest with accommodation other than the agreed, if the ordered and confirmed accommodation does not differ in its character and level from the originally agreed accommodation.
3. The guest has the right to use the premises reserved for his accommodation, to use the common areas of the accommodation facility and to use the services related to the accommodation. The landlord is obliged to hand over to the guest the premises reserved for accommodation in a condition suitable for proper use and to
ensure the undisturbed exercise of their rights associated with the accommodation. The guest is obliged to properly use the space reserved for his accommodation. Without the consent of the landlord, the guest may not make any changes in these areas.
4. The guest has the right to stay on the basis of the booked accommodation at the earliest from 2 pm and no later than 8 pm on the day. The landlord will book a guest room until then, unless otherwise agreed.
5. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, the guest will vacate and leave the room no later than 11 am on the last day of accommodation. If the guest does not do so within the specified period, the landlord may charge for the stay for another one-day accommodation for each following day until the end of the accommodation. Guests staying before 6 am will be charged for the entire previous night. If the apartment or room is previously booked and the guest does not vacate the space reserved for his accommodation after the end of the accommodation, the landlord reserves the right to open the room used by the guest with three people, write the guest’s things and then store them in a safe place so the space could be used by the guest who booked it (if technical aids allow it, a visual and audio recording of this procedure will be made). The guest agrees to this procedure. Furthermore, the guest acknowledges that if due to a breach of his obligations in connection with the expiration of accommodation and non-release of space reserved for his accommodation will not be able to ensure room release in the above manner, the guest is liable to the landlord for damage caused by the landlord, including lost profits.
6. If the guests request an extension of the accommodation before the end of the accommodation and the landlord has the opportunity to accommodate them, they may be offered another room than the one in which they were originally accommodated.
7. A common area on the ground floor of the accommodation facility is reserved for guest visits. Visits to the rooms can only be accepted with the prior written consent of the hotel director. The guest may not have any animals in the accommodation facility without the consent of the landlord. Pets can be accommodated in the accommodation facility only with the consent of the management of the accommodation facility and for a fee according to the valid price list, provided that for security reasons it is not allowed to leave the accommodated pets in the accommodation facility unattended. The guest agrees to be liable to the landlord for damages caused by animals that allowed him to move in the accommodation.
8. The guest is not entitled to move the equipment in the accommodation facility without the prior consent of the landlord, make any interventions in the electrical network or other installations and may not use their own electrical appliances in the room, especially for warming or heating, except for personal hygiene, ie. Electrical shavers, massagers, hair dryers and the like, provided that these electrical appliances are safe and free from defects that jeopardize their safe operation. The guest can also use low-power appliances for personal use, ie laptops, printers, chargers for camcorders, mobile phones and the like, under the same conditions as above for other electrical appliances.
9. When leaving the room, the guest closes the windows and water taps, turns off the electrical appliances, unplugs all electrical appliances, such as the laptop charger he had brought, the phone charger, etc., (except for the refrigerator and other appliances that must be permanently connected into the electrical network and are permanently located in the room by the landlord), the guest switches off the lights, then the room is locked and in case it ends the stay, the hotel card is handed in at the hotel reception. For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under the age of fifteen in the room and other social areas of the accommodation without adult supervision, otherwise the guest is liable to the landlord for damages caused by them and for damage to children’s health.
10. The guest is responsible for damages caused to the landlord’s property according to the valid regulations and is obliged to compensate the landlord for the damage caused immediately in cash on the spot. If the guest does not do so, he acknowledges that his actions will be considered criminal and that the Police of the Czech
Republic will be called by the landlord for a solution on the spot.
11. The landlord is not liable to guests for damages to things that have not been stored in places designated for this purpose. The guest acknowledges and agrees that valuables, electronics, cash and other items with a value exceeding CZK 3,000,- the guest is not entitled to leave in the room (or other place of accommodation) and is obliged to store them with the landlord in a special safe designed to protect valuables and other more valuable items compared to issuing a certificate of acceptance for safekeeping with a definition of items that have been taken into custody (guest acknowledges that the landlord will not take into safe-keeping items whose total value exceeds CZK 10,000, including that in this case the guest is entitled to termination of accommodation and change of accommodation). In case of violation of this provision, the landlord is not liable to the guest for damages, loss or destruction caused by violation of this provision by the guest.
12. In the period from 22:00 pm to 7:00, the guest is obliged to observe a night’s rest and not to disturb other guests. In the event that the guest does not observe the night rest even after notifying the landlord or his authorized person or will otherwise act in such a way that he does not observe the basic rules of decent and considerate behavior, or despite the warning of the resident, the guest will grossly violate good manners or otherwise grossly violate provisions of these Accommodation Rules, the landlord is entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the accommodation contract and the accommodated person is obliged to immediately vacate and leave the space designated for his accommodation. If the guest does not do so, he acknowledges that his actions will be considered criminal and that the Police of the Czech Republic will be called by the landlord for a solution on the spot. The landlord has the same rights against the guest even if the persons accommodated with the guest or his visits behave in the same way. In case of withdrawal of the landlord from the accommodation contract according to this article of the Accommodation Rules, the guest is obliged to pay the landlord a contractual penalty equal to the number of remaining agreed nights of accommodation in the accommodation contract concluded between the landlord and the accommodated and the agreed price for one night accommodation. The landlord is entitled to count the already paid price of accommodation against this contractual penalty.
13. Smoking and manipulation with open fire is strictly forbidden in all areas of the hotel, and in cases of personal damage to this customer, the host is obliged to pay the landlord a contractual penalty of CZK 2,000 for any violation of this prohibition.
14. Motor vehicles of guests of the accommodation facility may be parked only in designated places. In winter, the guest is obliged to be careful when moving around the accommodation facility in terms of the risk of injury from falling frozen snow or icicles and in terms of the possibility of injury to ice. Guests are required to park their vehicles so that falling snow and icicles cannot damage them. When cleaning the car park, car owners staying in the accommodation facility are obliged to respect the instructions of the administrator or another person for parking.
15. The landlord and the guest further agreed before concluding the accommodation contract that either party is entitled to withdraw from the contract for accommodation in the accommodation facility, with the party withdrawing from the contract, according to § 497 of the Civil Code, obliged to pay the other party severance pay in the following amount:
– 30 days before the first day of the booked accommodation, the severance pay is 30% of the total price of the accommodation;
– 15 days before the first day of the booked accommodation, the severance pay is 50% of the total price of the accommodation;
– less than 7 days before the first day of accommodation, the severance pay is 80% of the total price of the
– less than 48 hours before the first day of accommodation, the severance pay is 100% of the total price of the accommodation which does not exclude the possibility of securing replacement accommodated persons by the guest.
16. The guest acknowledges that the accommodation facility is equipped with a recording camera system that captures some indoor and outdoor common areas of the accommodation facility and the premises to ensure the safety of guests and their property. This camera system with recording captures the premises in accordance with the legal regulation, especially with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended. The camera system is not installed in areas that are used for private purposes (eg rooms, showers, toilets, changing rooms, wellness).
17. The visitor of the wellness, which is located in the accommodation facility, is obliged to follow the instructions of the staff and the operating rules, is aware of its possible health restrictions and enters the wellness area at its own risk.
18. Contact with the hotel reception is possible on the telephone number flap 720.
19. Complaints from guests, suggestions for improving the activities of the accommodation facility are received by the reception of the accommodation facility or by email: email@example.com@eywan.cz.
20. The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these accommodation regulations. In the event of a gross breach, the hotel management has the right to immediately withdraw from the contract for the provision of accommodation services and terminate the guest’s stay before the end of the agreed period, as mentioned above.
21. The landlord reserves the right to change the conditions defined in these accommodation rules at any time and will inform the guests of the accommodation facility of any change in a suitable manner.
22. These accommodation rules take effect on 1.1.2020 and were published in full on the website of the hotel http://www.tvrzorlice.czhttp://www.tvrzorlice.cz, and is also visibly located at the hotel reception.
JUDr. Andrej Jahoda, Director of the Hotel and Complex Tvrz Orlice ****
operator: company EYWAN s.r.o.