An adventure for a family in the Eagle Mounstains
Price: 3.790 CZK/person (three days) or 4.990CZK/person (four days)
for two person and child to 12 years old, on three days / two nights or four days / three nights
Valid from 15.06.2020 – 15.12.2020 only for a least two people.
Content of stay:
- accommodation in a double room category „Standard“ with extra bed for child
- 2x plentiful breakfast buffet or room service, 2x two-course diner of your choice and 2x breakfast and 2x dinner for child
- 1x entry for 60min to a private wellness for 2 people and child– available whirpool, sauna, hydro-massage shower and rest room
- 1x entry for 2 person and child to the Museum of crafts in the town of Letohrad
- 1x entry for 2 person and child to the Military Museum Králíky and visit to the fortification system of military bunkers
- free rental of bathrobe and slippers
- free boat rental on the pond depending on availability and fishing with a 20% discount
- possibility to rent bikes and equipment for bike paths with a 20% discount
- free billiards, board and card games
- 10% discount on other types of massages
- WI-FI, printer available for free
Free parking in the hotel car park, reserved spaces in front of the hotel 200CZK / one day. The price does not include local tax 10CZK /person/night.
Half board: 600 CZK/day/person
Full board: 900 CZK/day/person
Pets costs: 500 CZK/day
Children up to 3 years free of charge without bed and board. Child on extra bed up to 12 years costs 600 CZK/day incl. board, 500 CZK/day breakfast only. Adult on extra bed (fom 12 years) costs 1.250CZK/day – extra bed incl. board. Free parking in the area, parking on front of the hotel for a chargé 200 CZK/night. Prices of stays are calculated for standard rooms, we offer the option to purchase a VIP room for the price of 700 CZK/night. The package can be purchased with a flower for a lady or a relaxing massage according to your wishes – must be ordered in a advance at the hotel reception when booking the package.
Check in 14:00, check out 10:00.
Order on phone: +420 465 677 720, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org